“Best Italian food in South Carolina”
Review of La Trattoria

La Trattoria
Ranked #38 of 166 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Excellent Italian food! Friendly staff and an amazing owner! It's like eating and hanging with family! Well worth the trip!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank BernieT4

Reviewed April 27, 2019

Been there 4 Times now. Love the food and the service. Renee is a ton of fun at the bar.
Best Italian food in South Carolina.

1  Thank Cheryl S
renee O, Owner at La Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Thank you .... Love my family of customer's!!!

Reviewed April 24, 2019

I took some guests there on April 22 and they raved about the food and service . Renee , Susanne,and staff were at their best .. My go to place always first when I want great food .. Thanks, to all , Milt Bradshaw

1  Thank Miltrules
renee O, Owner at La Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Food was pretty good, service was subpar. The people at the bar were rowdy and rude(including the manager drinking?) Much better options around town.

3  Thank Myrtlemyrtle1
renee O, Owner at La Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

My manager does not drink. If you are referring to the woman , that is my mom and she is also an owner! I'm sorry you felt a certain way about our restaurant, we are Italians... We talk loudly, we laugh and joke and know most of our customers on a first name basis. We take pride in trying to treat everyone that walks into our place like family ! I am sorry if you felt anyone was rude or dissrespectful " however I am there every day and watch everything very closely, not once in the past year has anything like this been brought to my attention from any of my customers.

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

Ok! What do I say, we follow the chef especially when he is the best in Murtle Beach. Chef Amelio was the chef at Valentino’s, he left and now he now serves his best Italian here. Over the years he has given us tastes from Sorrento, Italy that keeps us coming back. Words are not enough. Renee, the owner goes out of her way to make guests feel special. Prices are average and atmosphere is cozy and clean. Great wine selections. Great Martinis. Just go and write your own review!

1  Thank adamsls49