“It's like going to Nonna's house for Sunday dinner”
Review of La Villa - CLOSED

La Villa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Don't let the outside fool you! This is really good Italian food cooked like grandma made. The sauce is delicious. I had the eggplant parmesan and it was tender and oh, so flavorful. My teenaged sons eat like I never feed them and they left full and happy. The owners are wonderfully attentive to all guests. We felt like family--really! My one son goes to school in the area and we will become regulars here each time we visit. Very reasonably priced also!

Reviewed August 28, 2011

Moving to Murrells Inlet a year ago we have not tried LaVilla until last night. What a great surprise. It is very small inside but nice. Dinner was excellent and plan on putting it on our favorite place to eat list. The tomato sauce was one of the best we have had in the area.
I have only one recommendation to the owners, get the paint and brushes out and spruce up the walls especially in the restrooms. Restrooms were clean as was the restaurant but desperately need a coat of paint.

2  Thank kathleen p
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Amazing made to order authentic Italian food. Always has seafood on the menu as well. Not what it appears from the outside. Very quaint and inviting atmosphere. Run by a husband and wife team that make you feel like you've just come to their home for dinner. Great for couples or families.

Reviewed June 23, 2011

Our experience was great. We love places where the food is made to order and authentic! Everything was great! The salad was so fresh, dressing was delicious! Entrees were great and portions were plentiful. Service was great...and it was nice to see how vested the owners were in their restaurant. This would definitely be a place I would patronize if I lived here !

Reviewed June 21, 2011

Went to LaVilla first time in May and loved it. Took family there for Mother's Day and they agreed. Took my wife there Sunday to celebrate our wedding anniversary. It is now our favorite restaurant. The Fonz and Bernadette are marvelous people. We feel like we are in someone's home, having family dinner!

2  Thank Peterpb