“One word~amazing!”

Hampton Inn Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach Area
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Murrells Inlet
Reviewed October 10, 2013

For anyone who stays in the Murrells Inlet area, this hotel is a must stay. The staff goes above and beyond to make you comfortable. Christine and Jeff were amazing from the time we checked in until the time we left, we felt like we were family. The hotel is in immaculate condition, the room is so comfortable, clean and well layed-out for two travelers. I can not say enough about this Hampton Inn! I will definitely return again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach Area

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This was by far the best Hampton Inn I have stayed. Everything from the beautiful property, to the well decorated lobby, to the outstanding friendly and helpful staff, to the well appointed rooms, etc. This was a perfect stay.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is one of the nicest Hampton Inns we have stayed at. We arrived late in the evening and were promptly check into our room. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. The hotel was quiet and tucked away from the street noise, however it was convenient to get to restaurants and shopping. The breakfast was great, just what we expected and the area was neat and clean.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I travel monthly and try to always stay at a Hampton Inn. This was not a convenient location for me because my destination was quite a distance away and there were two other Hampton Inn's inbetween this hotel and where I needed to work but I am EXTREMELY thankful that I chose this one. First of all Bubba was the most friendliest, most welcoming, and sweetest greeter I have ever encountered at ANY hotel. He was instantly my friend and a great asset to this hotel. I stayed 3 nights and I did have one issue that I didn't mention until I checked out and it was because their was a autistic child in the room right above mine that was very energetic and bouncy late at night and early in the morning. I know I could have said something and got a different room but I chose not too because of the situation. I am a mother and I understand how children can be. I very briefly mentioned it to Christine during check out only after a good ten minutes of praise and kuddos for my wonderful stay. She of course offered to speak to managment but I told her I was very happy and there was no need. As I was loading up my vehicle she ran out to me saying they were crediting me a night. If you are in the Murrell's Inlet /Georgetown area I would highly recommend them!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Very nice hotel. Clean, comfortable, and great customer service. I slept so well. I wish I could have stayed longer. The staff was professional yet friendly. This where i will stay the next time I visit the area.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I come to Murrells Inlet once a month for business and I've stayed at this hotel several times. I have stayed at others but they don't even compare. I will stay at this hotel from now on. Friendly staff, clean rooms, and breakfast is fantastic!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Evan S
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have stayed at a lot of hotels over the years, but this was in the top five of my life. A fantastic experience. I drove 10 hours to the area and was exhausted, but the staff made themselves available at every opportunity and no request was to large. I voted for the awards it received before I even visited, and now I am so grateful, because everything good about them is true,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Murrells Inlet
The Inlet Sports Lodge
The Inlet Sports Lodge
#2 of 6 in Murrells Inlet
Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield

Been to Hampton Inn Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach Area? Share your experiences!