Hampton Inn Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach Area
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Murrells Inlet
Reviewed August 28, 2012

What a fantastic hotel! We had a King Suite room, it was super clean and GORGEOUS! High ceilings, very modern paint and decor - just great all around. The staff at the hotel was wonderful, very knowledgable and didn't hesitate to answer our questions about directions or the beach or anything else. Super nice. The pool was small - but so inviting! Tropical feel to it w/ beautiful trees and flowers, felt very secluded which was nice! Great hot tub too. We weren't able to stay the night as planned due to an illness, but I have to say we will DEFINITELY be back. One of my favorite hotels so far. :) Location can't be beat either!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach Area

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had a 20 hour drive before we took our home at Dunesfor 1 week so we decided to stay at this hotel for 1 night had a Suite with a king size bed....looked gorgeous when we walked in....until I turned on the lights and lied down on the bed for about a half an hour. The light fixture had a cockroach running in it and what they say is true where there is one there are hundreds!! I decided there was no way I sleeping there so we slept in our car!! But not after spending sometime in the bed did I take a look at my legs and I was full of bed bug bites ..oh my God I was HORRIFIED to say the least! yes we had our night reimbursed but me and my kids were traumatized and will never ever stay at the hotel again...not the greatest vacation start after a 20 hour drive!! not impressed at all! Have video tape which I will see if I can post sometime soon!! If I can get the guts to look at it again....:(((

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Lola148
Davis L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Please allow us again to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and is paramount. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur as in this incident. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and have addressed the situation.

I personally apologize to you and your family for the inconveniences. I realize a full refund does not erase the problems you encountered, but I hope it does express the fact we want all our guest to be totally satsified.

If there is anytning I can do, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Cordially,

Linda C Davis, CHA

Reviewed August 1, 2012

The staff here was very friendly and accommodating! The breakfast was great for a continental breakfast... waffles, cereal, oatmeal, toast, bagels, muffins, and 2 alternating hot items daily... which were good every day of our stay (4 nights). The staff will make you feel very welcome! The hotel is very nicely decorated, it appears to be new. We had room 130, which was located decorated by an outside door. Loved it! We have several children, and we could come and go without disturbing anyone! I absolutely enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it to anyone staying in the Myrtle Beach/Murrel's Inlet area! The hotel was very clean, and the bed was very comfortable also!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tommy_N_Goldie
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Our son lives nearby. We always stay here when we visit them. Staff are friendly and helpful. Hotel is clean and modern. They upgraded our king room to a suite at no extra charge so we could have a 3rd floor room.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank golfcouple2
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We stayed here for one night in July. It is a beautiful hotel with updated rooms. The rooms and bathroom are spacious. There was free wifi, free breakfast, free coffee all day. The pool is small but nice. There is a fitness room but we didn't use it. The is a mini fridge and coffee maker in room. The location is near grocery stores and restaurants. Overall a great hotel & value!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank jaf78
Reviewed July 17, 2012

As with every trip we always check Tripadvisor, and the reviews were right about
the Hampton. Everything was very nice. Great Location, quiet and not right on the road.
Friendly and helpful staff, clean comfortable room.
Breakfast was very good every morning, and the pool, hot tub and fitness center which we used were clean and very nice to use. Overall a very enjoyable stay and we will definitely be back when in the Myrtle Beach area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank drw2112
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This is a fairly new Hampton and it is very close to shopping as well as restaurants in Murrells Inlet. The ceiling was high and the entry was spacious. The in-room refrigerator helped to cool our drinks and the internet connected quickly and easily. The breakfast is typical Hampton Inn with artificial eggs, but it is definitely a notch above places that also serve breakfast like Holiday Inn Express. Guest services was friendly and definitely interested in making my stay pleasureable. Recommended.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
The Inlet Sports Lodge
The Inlet Sports Lodge
#2 of 6 in Murrells Inlet
Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield

Been to Hampton Inn Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach Area? Share your experiences!