“Off the beaten path...where the locals know and go!”
Review of Salt Water Creek

Salt Water Creek
Ranked #14 of 136 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Columbia, South Carolina
“Off the beaten path...where the locals know and go!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We visit often, have different things, and are always pleased. Not in Murrells Inlet proper, but on Hwy17 bypass. The variety, prices, service are all good. Also enjoy the guitar player on the patio (or inside during the cold weather).

• Visited March 2014

Murrells Inlet, Sc
“A Great Place to Meet with Friends”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This restaurant is always popular! I like to take my friends there to lunch and sit outside under the big oak tree. it reminds me of a Charleston restaurant:-) Tonight we will take our recently
arrived Daughter-in-law and Son there for dinner. She ate there yesterday and noted that the menu looked very interesting. Each day features a special....nothing like a good fish and chips meal on a Friday! Check it out....the locals love it!

1 Thank Willywach
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Even when under the weather..”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I really enjoyed my meal at Salt Water Creek.

I was part of a large group of people-about 50--and found that the staff handled our numbers--and separate checks easily. Nice cool carafes of water were on each table, so that we could refill our own glasses. Very nice touch in the heat of summer.

The portions were large. My pizza (a $7 special that day) was too large to be eaten at once. I had a whole other meal. In fact I saw many other diners leave with a portion of their meal.

I would recommend it. I hope to back soon.

1 Thank JustClio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our "go to"place in town.”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here dozens of times since they opened. We always have great service and wonderful food. The management is always available and makes sure things are running smoothly. The variety on the menu is what makes it our favorite place for special occasions and family dinners.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Tasty Experience”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We ordered take-outs one night from SWC. It was very good, so we decided we wanted to go and dine-in another night. Both times, I ate the Sweet Thai Chicken stuffed with goat cheese and picky eaters, husband and son, ate the seafood platter and Bleu Moo steak which they enjoyed. The menu includes varying types of food, sure to satisfy many different tastes.