“Go for Happy Hour”
Review of Salt Water Creek

Salt Water Creek
Ranked #13 of 140 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We often go for Happy Hour. Each night there are specials, give them a try. We enjoy it each time. The burgers are some of the best.

There are newer reviews for Salt Water Creek

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Myself and my family, 22 of us including two infants, had a wonderful experience at salt Water Creek. The food was excellent and the service extraordinary. Will go back again

Reviewed July 25, 2013

After looking at reviews online we wanted to make sure we stopped by, so we hit the early bird specials to give it a try. You would think eating off the early bird they would be small portions, but quite the contrary! We all had something different, from wood fired pizza to blackened mahi...they were fantastic...also, there are cocktail specials for a very minimal $3.00....check out their website because each day they have daily specials, like on Mondays they have half price sushi, $7.00 pizzas on Wednesday ...a must try...it is so good....!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Read the great reviews, so we had to try it, Staff was wonderful, food sucked. I got a platter with shrimp, oysters, fish and garlic mashed potatoes. The potatoes had such a strong vinegar taste, that I could not eat it. The seafood was over cooked. Five more seconds and it would be been burnt. Crust dark brown and actually cut my gum. I took my two teenage daughters with me. We actually drove to McDonald's when we left, because we were still hungry.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

From the lookd of this place from the road and parking lot, I was not expecting a great meal at SWC. I am glad to say that I was so very wrong. Our table outside on the patio under the tree was so pleasant. The variety of menu options was fabulous and our meals were delicious. SWC will now be on our "must" places to eat during summer vacations to Surfside Beach!