“great little place”
Review of Twelve - CLOSED

Twelve
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013

nice atmosphere, too bad that it's in a strip mall because that detracts a bit from it, but good food and an amazing baked brie!

There are newer reviews for Twelve

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I eat at 12 every week and love the chicken pasta dish, I was deeply insulted about the review from pjl6086 I was there the night and felt that your group was insulting to the waitress by asking her if she could keep up with your party becasue she was from the south. Please do you not have manners??Also it was clear to all the dinners around your nasty party that half of you did not pay and walked out I am sorry I was always told even if you did not like the food and did not give the resturant a chance to correct this you still paid becasue someone else had to buy this food. I hope all my friend stop here this is a great little please with great food and service .

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

This was our first trip to MB and have relied on Trip Advidor to lead our way. The path to Twelve was spot on! Thoroughly enjoyed the dinner. I was a little worried because we had kids after walking in. It looked pretty fancy. However they did a fantastic job catering to us and the kids. Great food, great service. I will be recommending this place to everyone I know that travels to MB. Best place we ate all week! Thanks so much!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great service (thanks Donna!), beautiful restaurant, AMAZING FOOD.
We had Seared Scallops with Risotto for an appetizer, and the Prime Rib for dinner. We will be back for sure -- maybe tomorrow. YUM!!!

(Also had to compliment the owner who made a visit to the table -- your restaurant is amazing!)

Reviewed July 14, 2013

While in Murrell's Inlet we had lunch at Twelve. My dish scallops over pea risotto was the best meal I've had in a long time. Once inside you wouldn't know you were in a strip mall.
This restaurant is not to be missed.