“Party of Eight - Everyone Satisfied”
Review of Twelve - CLOSED

Twelve
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
SC
“Party of Eight - Everyone Satisfied”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We had a group of eight and everyone was pleased with the service and food. Need i say more? Located in a strip mall but once you are inside it really doesn't matter.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank LJinSC

Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Twelve was pleasant”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

It has been awhile since visiting Twelve, but the experience was good and the atmosphere very nice. It is a little out of the way, but worth the experience.

2 Thank Anthony F
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Perfect Blend!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant is under new ownership and although I enjoyed a few meals there before, now it's even better! It's a nice combination of casual witout being too sandy beachy and sort of upscale without being stiff! Tasty appetizers and happy hour wine prices and Wednesdays are wonderful with a special Italian menu that is all-inclusive, wine & dessert. Everyone there is attentive without being too in your face. Free parking and laid back...extra good for the digestion!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Cheryl B
Manorville, NY
“Awesome crabcakes!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had an enjoyable visit last week and sat at the bar for a couple of drinks and appetizers. The owner, David, took great care of us at the bar and Becca was one of the nicest servers we've ever met! We each had an appetizer; I had the shrimp tempura cocktail and my wife had the fresh tuna which was served with a delicious mustard sauce that ensured you did not miss the wasabi and when I heard someone else raving about the crabcakes, I ordered those as well. That may have been the best five dollars I have ever spent! The crabcakes were loosely held together as you may find in the best Maryland restaurants! Too often, crab is overworked and overpacked into a cake which does no justice to the taste of crab. These cakes were fresh lump crabmeat and tasted WONDERFUL!
Can't wait to enjoy an entire dinner again here!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank USCGBMC
Danbury, Connecticut
“Real Italian food on da beach (well not right on but close enough)”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Excellent food, especially the value you get with the early bird specials- $14.95 for salad, bread and an entree (every day except Wednesday, which is Italian night- 4 course meal for $17.95).

The new owner and manager were very accommodating, which is very important to me in that I am very select in the foods I eat (no dairy, no meat, almost vegan).

The service was good, but I can't say it was excellent as in my earlier visits to this restaurant. The waiter was young and perhpas just distracted, but it was still good enough. I wouldn't let it hold you back. It is not easy to find "real" Italian food in Myrtle Beach, so if that is what you are looking for, I recommend checking it out.

The decor is nice too, a little dark, but I like it that way.

Visited October 2012