“Nice place to chill at Marsh walk”
Review of Creek Ratz

Creek Ratz
Ranked #29 of 138 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Nice place to chill at Marsh walk”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Nice dining and reasonable...inside and outside were nice options to have. Wait staff was accomodating and is a cheaper place to hang out in Murrells Inlet marsh walk

Kingston, Ontario
“Food really good, but table grungy.”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is a restaurant that backs onto the Marsh Walk and over looks Murrells Inlet. We were a group of six for lunch, seated immediately, service was fast and friendly. The menu offers quite a variety, and reasonably priced. The burgers were big, the shrimp Po' Boy huge and loaded (!) with shrimp. I ordered the blackened fish tacos. Really good! The best I've had in a long, long time. I ordered mine with the potato salad which appeared home made, done with small red potatoes and the skins on. Just needed a little salt and pepper. Good service. Good value. Good quality. Rest room was basic but very clean, which is all I care about. My only complaint with this restaurant is that the red tables, over many seasons, have accrued a layer of black grunge, particularly at the edges where arms/hands rest. I put paper towels down in order to feel comfortable. I'm quite sure that with a good cleaner, these could be made spotless. Being a nurse, it was disconcerting at the least, and I have marked the restaurant down because of this. Otherwise, I recommend it.

Baltic, Ohio
“Waiting...”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I'm writing this review while waiting for our bill. The food here is good. But the service is not. No smiles, no want to be helpful to guests.

S.C.
“Great place to enjoy a good meal.”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We recently ate here, and we all said we would have to come back. Creek Ratz is at the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk. They have a patio out back where you can sit under umbrellas while eating and enjoying the beautiful view. They have a good variety of food at reasonable prices. Our family of six ordered pizza, a philly cheesesteak, flounder baskets, and nachos. The hushpuppies were terrific, but the flounder was a little greasy. We would highly recommend their pizza. It was probably the biggest hit of the things we tried outside of the nachos. If you can, try and go a little early. It's a little less hectic, and it will give you some more time to sit and enjoy the view.

• Visited September 2013
“We loved it & will definitely return on our next trip.”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We were staying in Myrtle Beach so it was a little bit of a drive, we took a day trip to Murrells Inlet to do some other stuff & stopped here for lunch. The parking lot was packed but we were still able to be sat right away on the covered patio. The views were very relaxing & our service was friendly & welcoming. My husband ordered crab cakes which were delicious & my son got Fish Nuggets that seemed to be freshly breaded on sight, yummy. I ordered a Ruben which was tasty but for the price it only had a small amount of corned beef. The potato salad had bacon in it which I'd never had before & really liked.