“Awful Service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The other night I came to eat at the bar and the girl bartender with long dark hair was our server. She was unattentive and it seemed like we were there bothering her. We were trying to talk to her and she was texting on her phone and did not even hear what we said. Then she was eating at the bar in front of us. I checked my bank account and she had rung my card twice! This is completely unacceptable. Very poor customer service! I am a local and will make sure I let everyone I know about this experience!

4  Thank Travel C
There are newer reviews for Creek Ratz

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I'm a local and I have been here a couple of different time, well this time will most likely be my last. I had dinner with my husband and four year old son last week, when I received my bill I noticed that it was a little high so I decided to double check and sure enough they added 18% to the bill, for a party of three. So when I finally got the girls attention her response was I told him not to do that! Really! so they added 18% to my bill hoping I won't notice, Now I wonder how many other time they have this.
Also service this time around was bad, my son ordered cheese pizza and my husband and I ordered fish tacos, but she had to come back to our table to make sure she had it correct.

2  Thank Kimberbary
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

This place was terrible! We start by sitting down the waitress takes our drink order I order a Amstel.. She returns 5 min later sorry we are out of that, ok I will have a Heineken light ... She returns 5 min later again.... Sorry we are out of that too. The food was average bar food, calamari was terrible and very small. I ordered the flounder basket it was ok. The place is filthy the ceiling fan above our table had dust on it that has been there since George Bush was president.....there were pieces of dust hanging 3 inches down off the fan See photo... All in al it is an average dive bar with food and a view with no beer and plenty of dust.

3  Thank Fitz198
Reviewed July 17, 2013

After being seated, our party of six was forgotten . No waitress looked at us for over twenty minutes. I pulled out my phone and called the bar,which was ten feet away. Waving my arm in the air, the bartender sent the manager over. He sent us a waitress who said the table assignments had been rotated and she didn't know she has us. The gin and tonics were made with soda water, and the bartender argued that he was right. The steamed shrimp came out cold boiled, and blue cheese instead of ranch dressing was with the salad. HOWEVER, the dinner food tasted great and the waitress tried hard to make things right. Being a local, I am embarrassed.

1  Thank Jacqueline M
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We went back to this restaurant with family this year for our 25th anniversary. Sit outside and enjoy the view and breeze. The service was great and the food was as well.