$162
$149
Hampton.com
The Inlet Sports Lodge(Murrells Inlet)
$139
Garden City Inn(Murrells Inlet)
$99
Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort(Pawleys Island)(Great Value!)
$83
Official Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield(Pawleys Island)(Great Value!)
$139
Hampton.com
Surfside Beach Oceanfront Hotel(Surfside Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Official Hotel
The Oceanfront Litchfield Inn(Pawleys Island)(Great Value!)
$129
Quality Inn(Surfside Beach)
$110
QualityInn
TripAdvisor
All reviewsholiday inn expressbrookgreen gardenshuntington beach state parkroom was cleanmyrtle beachindoor poolmarsh walktwo double bedsbreakfast was includedwould stay here againper nighthot tubmicrowavepillowssink
Reviewed August 21, 2017

The room showed its age. Carpet needed replacing, air conditioner was noisy, general appearance of the room did not meet my expectations. The elevator was very slow and I gave up and used the stairs. When my wife went to use the hair dryer it started smoking. The hotel's front desk was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was the typical Holiday Inn breakfast. The location was great for meeting our needs and is good for anyone wanting to explore the southern part of the Myrtle Beach area but not an easy entrance to locate..

Stayed: August 2017
HemantThaker, Owner at The Murrells Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Thanks for your comments. We try hard to make your stay as much comfortable as possible and we are sorry that we did not live upto your standards. We are in the process of remodeling.

Thankyou

Reviewed July 28, 2017

Dated hotel, beds were not comfortable. Very quiet as there isn't much close to the hotel. OK but likely wouldn't stay here again. Nice that breakfast was included. Friendly desk staff. Very loud air conditioner that sounded like fireworks going off each time is started up.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
HemantThaker, Owner at The Murrells Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Sorry we could not meet your expectations. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

Recently stayed at this hotel for a relaxing weekend but that was not in the cards for this place. Was given a room on the 4th floor with no working elevator. The staff was very friendly even though she was clearly preoccupied by the elevator outage. The pool was small, decently clean and the water was cool on a HOT SC day. The "atrium" doors were sealed closed with no way to let in any fresh air. Once we returned to the room to freshen up after the pool the the entire shower knob popped off and landed in the tub. when it was time to turn in the beds were OK at best, the room had a "nightlight" as the door jamb was warped with about a 1 inch gap on the side of the door. Breakfast was free, your standard microwave eggs, turkey sausage and biscuits and gravy. Nothing to rave about but it was free. Was not at all happy with our stay and being a loyal IHG member a bit shocked that this place was allowed to run under the Holiday Inn Express branding. Will not stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at The Murrells Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Dear efranklin30,

Thank you for being our valued and loyal IHG Rewards Club member and for leaving us your valuable feedback. I am pleased to know you liked the friendliness of our staff. I am very sorry for the experience you had with the condition of our facilities and any shortfalls you have noticed that did not live up to your expectations. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed July 22, 2017

My family and I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel for one night before checking into our resort in Myrtle Beach. We made the reservations in April. While making the drive into the area, I called the hotel to see if there would be any possibility for an early check-in as we arrived earlier than anticipated. The general manager (who answered the phone) told me they were sold out the night before and there was no way he could guarantee that request. I completely understood, but being a Platinum member, I figured I would at least ask.

At that point, he proceeded to tell me the elevator was not working, which if you look at the other reviews on this site, it seems this is the 3rd time this summer the elevator was not working. Knowing I was traveling with my parents, one who recently had a surgical procedure on his leg, and my mother who has difficulty walking stairs, I asked to be located on the first or second floor. The general manager was extremely, over-the-top rude and stated there was nothing he could do, nor would he guarantee anything and if I wanted to cancel, I could. All he had to do was check which rooms were checking out that day, and hold one room for 2 individuals that would not be able to walk 3, 4, or 5 floors – yet, that was an issue for him. NEVER in a hotel, have I ever had an experience with a disrespectful general manager like this. Again – if you read other reviews on here, it seems he does this regularly. At one point, he said I was being too demanding, told me to call IHG (company overseeing Holiday Inn), and hung up on me. If me being protective of individuals that cannot walk 5 floors is being demanding, then I guess I was. I can honestly say, I would never stay in this location EVER again. Upon checking in, I was told I would be given additional IHG points, and a discount on the room – which was never given.

The hotel itself was nice. It does, as other reviews state, need a bit of updating, but overall it was nice. AC worked well (which was great in 100 degrees), room was clean, bathroom was in good condition, and the breakfast was nice. The hotel front desk staff was very nice. No other issues, but what I have learned is that if a Manager functions in the type of behavior he does, all other staff work under the same attitude.

2  Thank Joseph D

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

The elevator broke which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing but when you are in the 5th floor is stinks. Tried the pool couldn't stay in for more than a few minutes there was so much chlorine it burnt my eyes almost immediately. The left less than a half roll of toilet paper in the restroom as we were in a suite with 5 people that didn't exactly work. The breakfast was good for a hotel breakfast.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience encountered during your stay.