“Southern Hospitality Plus much more”
Review of Webster Manor

Webster Manor
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mullins
Webster Manor
Ranked #1 of 3 Mullins B&B and Inns
Charlotte, NC
“Southern Hospitality Plus much more”
Reviewed September 15, 2009

I was fortunate to find Webster Manor while looking for hotel accommodations for a two week stay in Mullins, SC on business. I found a home away from home. The rooms are so tastefully decorated. The bed was extremely comfortable. I overslept several times because of the comfort. And I can't say enough about Mrs Ann, the innkeeper. Her "sweet" voice calling me "darling" made me feel so welcome. The breakfast was exactly what I wanted for my diet. If you ever have the chance to visit this B&B you will love it. Oh, I almost forgot, the lunch buffet is to die for. It's like visiting grandma's house for a homecooked meal.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank abusinesstravelor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
South Carolina
Reviewed May 21, 2009

The rooms are great and their lunch buffet is to die for! The food is all home-cooked southern style, It is wonderful! I have never had fried chicken as good in a restaurant! Great service! The Inn is lovely This is just a great place to stay & eat while visiting or traveling through Mullins SC

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank jess73
Great Mills, Maryland
Reviewed September 24, 2008

We had a great stay at the Webster Manor! After we ate the delicious lunch there on Friday afternoon, our family staying at another hotel was very jealous. :) The owners were so sweet, the food was great & the rooms were clean and gorgeous. We will definitely be staying there again.

• Liked — The food & the roomd
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank britt_leigh_2
Frederick, MD
Reviewed May 5, 2008

Skip the chains, this is a much better deal.

I stayed in one of their furnished apartments, which was very clean and nicely furnished.

They also serve delicious all you can eat southern food at lunch for $8. Mullins' who's who eats there regularly, along with many out-of-towners who drive out of their way for fried chicken, catfish, BBQ, greens, okra and other southern-style vegetables, cornbread and 15 different desserts, in a beautiful setting that includes a veranda. Menu on their web site, http://www.webstermanor.mullinsscchamber.com

• Liked — Value
  • Disliked — Air freshener smell
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
1 Thank Maurice_MD
SC
Reviewed April 27, 2008

My husand's family is orginally from Mullins. His family reunion was in April. He and I stayed at the Inn along with his dad and aunts and uncles, there were 8 of us. We had a wonderful stay at the inn. The rooms have private baths and are as large as any hotel we've stayed in. All romms have a cable TV, but why waste time watching TV when you have a wonderful small town to walk around and enjoy the beautiful neighborhoods. A couple of the larger rooms have an additional sitting area. We stayed in room #16 which had a queen size (very comfortable) four poster bed. The inn is decorated in gorgeous antiques and the owners make you feel as if it is your house. A full breakfast is not severed on weekends, but toast w/jam and lots of coffe, orange juice and milk are available. There is a hugh font porch with ceiling fans and rocking chairs which is a wonderful setting for evenings and mornings. Takes you back to the "good ole days' when things were much more simple than they are today. I would recommend a stay at this inn to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

• Liked — Rooms and the owners
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank SHS79
Reviewed March 5, 2008

Webster Manor is well known for their delicious country buffet, but few people know it is a wonderful Bed and Breakfast. This historic home has large rooms upstairs furnished with antiques, and each room has a separate bathroom. Some rooms have showers, and there are 2 claw foot tubs. I stayed in room 11 which has a king bed, fireplace, bathroom with tub/shower, and a separate sitting room located in an alcove. Absolutely gorgeous! All the furnishings are first class and the entire house is well decorated.
Breakfast is cooked to order, and the owners, Ken and Ann McDonald got up early to fix mine when I had to leave early. Since they only have the buffet at lunch time, I placed my "order" and I had a plate ready to heat up at dinner time. Mullins is a very small town so there are not a lot of choices for food, either, so I was pleased. You can get contact information and see photos by checking the chamber of commerce site in Mullins, and clicking on the category button. Then select B & B. You'll be so glad you did! I plan to come back and bring my husband, and not do work!

• Liked — guest rooms and hospitality of the owners
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
1 Thank beachbum5434
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mullins
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 3 in Mullins
Best Western Executive Inn
The Grove -- The Inn on Harlee
Rosewood Manor House
Rosewood Manor House
#1 of 2 in Marion

Been to Webster Manor? Share your experiences!