Stayed here a week with my fiance to visit Mount pleasant for the first time to see if it is where we wanted to live.. the town and hotel sold us and we are moving down there this summer from NY. The staff was friendly and very helpful, the room was spacious, clean and modern. Great location-although a little hard to find at first. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in the morning. Price was reasonable and affordable. Did have a minor problem with our thermostat which was taken care of immediately with no further problems. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting to visit mount pleasant. Two thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn