The hotel was very nice and very polite. Breakfast was always good, plus always had cookies at night for a snack.
Remember if you want a bathtub besure to ask for one, if not you will get a shower.
We lucked out and checked in early, got our room and shower only, We called front desk and said no problem changing for one with a tub. Enjoyed have a king size bed and a couch in the room, made it more comfy for the days we stayed/
Only problem we had, was finding tourist info centers, they all seemed to be closed up. Sullivan Beach was closed, plus north by the airport was closed. so had to wing alot of things. But it worked out all right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn