I had to go to Mt Pleasant for a medical follow up from recent back surgery. This property is very well situated to the beaches, downtown, restaurants, and Shem Creek. Everything was within 10 minutes or less.The staff was very courteous, attentive, and quickly filled my request for a 1st floor room because of my medical condition so as not to have to walk a long way due to my handicapped status. Very good standard, continental breakfast as you would expect for a Hampton Inn. I will use this hotel in the future, rather than pay the much higher price for a downtown property.Pleasantly surprised for my overall experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn