My wife and I spent the night here recently. We arrived very tired after a long drive down from New Jersey. The front desk personnel couldn't have been nicer. Our room was clean and comfortable. We liked that the bath had a shower stall, no tub. The only negative would be that the walls could use a little paint, a few marks here and there, really no big deal.
The free breakfast was the usual Hampton fare, more than adequate.
Access to downtown Charleston and Patriots Point were really easy, just minutes away.
We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn