I absolutely recommend this hotel!! The check-in process started with me finding out I had reserved the wrong date but they were super nice about it! Rate was higher than date I accidentally requested (weekday vs. weekend rates) but I was ok with it and they had one room left so they gave it to me. They even had the room ready for me to check-in right then - super early - since I was already there. As they worked me out, they also helped another guest who was a bit grumpy and wanting a room next to the elevator. Yes – you read that right! (Most people don’t want to be anywhere near the elevator.) This lady practically wanted to be in the elevator so she wouldn’t have to walk down a hall to her room. So they worked with her at the same time and were able to accommodate her as well. Nothing fazed them and their positive attitude. (After the other lady left I did jokingly ask if I could have a blow up mattress so I could sleep in the pool and they laughed!!)
The room was very nice, the bed comfy and the whole room was very clean! There was a nice desk in the room and window shades that blocked the light very well. The bathroom was large enough for two people to get ready in and they had great water pressure! It’s the little things I appreciate. Again they had the small really soft pillows but there were lots of them. I just brought my own pillow. Breakfast was great and the breakfast area was large and comfy. Full hotel and there was plenty of room for everyone. Add to all that the perfect, easy to access location and it was a perfect place to stay. Not far to the beach, right next to Patriot’s Point and right over the bridge from downtown. I absolutely will stay at this Hampton Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelPower, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn