We chose Hampton Inn because of our past stay at another location and this hotel's proximity to Patriot's Point. The hotel was fairly priced, staff was friendly but not overly so, room was clean and comfortable but not the same as the Hampton we had stayed at the previous evening. The pool was well kept and refreshing. It is an outdoor pool within the courtyard area so it got cooler in the shade in the evening. There are hotel pool towels but if you didn't go through that pool entrance, you wouldn't have seen them. Another guest pointed them out. Breakfast was good and comparable to the other Hampton's that we stayed at (sometimes when traveling, it's good to know what to expect).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn