The hotel (location, rooms, breakfast) are all good as advertised and reviewed. The only problems I had with my room is that the water would run brown a little first before turning clear and there was some paneling on the desk that was peeling off. The service, on the other hand was a bit of a let down. I had higher expectations after reading some of the reviews. The front desk and breakfast staff were not friendly though. I wonder if it was because of the Christmas holiday or if that's just how it is. They weren't rude, they just didn't go above and beyond to make you feel welcome (especially for guests having to be in a hotel on Christmas). I would stay here again though, if the price was right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn