My husband and I are moving to Mt. Pleasant so we are traveling there with some frequency and trying out different affordable hotels on each visit. This Hampton Inn-Patriots Point disappointed us. The lobby area and elevator were not particularly clean (sticky floors). The reception staff was noticeably unfriendly. Our room, while having a nice touch of a 'work wall' for easy plug-ins of our electronics, wasn't as clean as it could have been. The shower area is particularly mediocre with much worked needed on the grout. The location is great if you do not mind driving downtown for dinner. We did not eat breakfast here as it looked like it would be very crowded (unusual seating area with a very long table appropriate for 20 people).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn