We chose this Hampton Inn in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, beause we hate to throw our money into a room, that we basically just use for sleeping and bathing. During the day we're sightseeing, and with Hampton Inns you know what you're going to get. A clean well appointed room, with modern ameneties and a good hot breakfast in the mornings. The staff was very helpful, specially Cynthia at front desk. She was so nice to handle a request to cut our trip short by one day. The hotel even though not in historic downtown, was a 10 min. car ride from it. The only negative, was that the hotel was a bit tricky to get to, with the mapquest directions. But once you find it, it was not hard to get in & out every day. By the way, we enjoyed crossing the magnificent Ravele bridge to get to Charleston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn