We were looking for a spot near Charleston that was dog-friendly, and the reviews on tripadvisor led us to the Hampton Inn. The reviews were spot on! It was a great hotel, located just off the bridge in Mt Pleasant. The price was right, and I really liked that they had a big, free parking lot (can't find that in Charleston proper!) The room itself was much like any Hampton Inn room, possibly a little larger. The room was very clean and the free breakfast is always appreciated. Our dog also enjoyed his stay. There's not a ton of space outside to run around, but the space was certainly adequate. We will definitely stay again next time we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point hotel is located just across the Ravenel Bridge from historic Charleston, South Carolina. Patriots Point attractions are within walking distance from our hotel. Enjoy the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, as well as a submarine and twenty-five other aircraft. Visit Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, as well as the Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the United States. Enjoy your free hot breakfast as part of a great, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant-Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston / Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Hampton Inn Patriots Point
- Hampton Inn Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Hampton Inn