“It's okay!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We were not thrilled with the service or the food. The service was slow, and the food was just average, compared to our fave Italian places. I think we were just expecting great, and it was just okay. The restaurant hardly had anyone dining on the night we went. Are they doing well, or in trouble in Mt. Pleasant? We just think they need to step it all up a notch or two.

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Same great taste and service that I know I can count on when traveling. When I spotted this Carrabba's, I stopped searching for a place to have dinner, and turned right in to the parking lot. Our server, Anthony J, was very patient and well informed on the dishes and how they were prepared. He made a suggestion to my mother who is a vegitarian, that was a hit. One small qlitch... be sure to get the prices for the drink specials ahead of time. My drink that I thought was half price during "happy hour" was no savings, because of the small print.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

This is one of favoritate restaurant's in Mt. Pleasant. What can I say, I love Italian food and they cook the most amazing Italian food. Everything is good!! The wine is good, the bread is good, the food is good, the atmosphere is good. I would eat here every day if I could afford it!!! Definitely a place to go to while on vacation!! Yummmmy!! :)

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Carrabba's is delicious in any city, and I find the one in Mount Pleasant to be consistently good. I've been for both dinner and Sunday brunch. Delicious, and now they have some lower priced menu items too. Excellent for kids too.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Yup, it's a chain. But it's pretty darn good. Sure beats going to an Olive Garden.