“Fine dining in a shopping center!”

Stack's Coastal Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Stack's Coastal Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 353 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Stack's Coastal Kitchen is a lunch cafe by day with fresh salads, sandwiches and soups. Shifting gears to the evening side, Stack's Evening Eats is comfort food in a bistro style setting with a full bar.
Reviewed August 31, 2012

If you want fine dining, great service, and a staff that cares, go to Stacks! It is so good! I get whatever fish they just got in fresh, and it's always fab! The wine list is good, and they do have a happening bar! We have never had to wait, but the day will come, I'm sure, because this restaurant is very well liked!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We ate there recently and everything from the decor, the service, and the food was flawless. The atmosphere is warm and inviting with a modern rustic approach. The wine menu is very nice and the food menu is very approachable and cutting edge at the same time. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

In all my 68 years, I've maybe had a few meals comparable to the delight that Stack's provided me. From the fresh salads to the ribsticking ribeye and crispy flounder, all was perfect. The wine list was swell and all was fairly priced. The service was the best part. Not only was our waiter friendly and prompt but handsome as well. Overall a sublime dinning experience!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The best kept secret in Mt. Pleasant for sure. Locals and tourists all need to hit this spot for a delicious dinner any night of the week. The staff will take great care of you, and the food is by far the best in Mt. Pleasant!

Was great with a group of friends, would be excellent for a date night!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We ate here after reading a review in the City Paper and are so glad to have found this jewel of a restaurant. The bread served with a white bean spread was very good. The salads were chilled, fresh and crisp. Fried flounder served over grits was absolutely delicious, as was the grilled salmon. We were too stuffed to have dessert, but couldn't resist taking a piece of homemade coconut cake home with me. Oh my gosh, it was so moist with lots of icing-- best I've ever tasted. Our server was excellent. We will definitely return to this restaurant--I highly recommend it.