“So Good!”
Review of Red Drum

Red Drum
Ranked #17 of 353 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pherigo
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is my go to restaurant in the Charleston area. It's hard to get parking in Charleston so I go here when around. The fish this time was a bit high in price so my niece and I ordered the burgers. I think mine was just about the best burger I've ever had. I can't say why, it had a crust on the outside with seasoning. The fries were hot and crisp. I will continue to make this my restaurant when in town.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Went there last night to meet up with some friends who are visiting... First of all they had $1.00 bottles of Corona for Happy Hour! I have never ever ever had a $1.00 bottle of beer in any bar. The bar was packed around 6:00 when we got there. For dinner all 6 of us had something different from Quail to PorkChops. I ordered the Pork Chop on recommendation from the waiter and I could not beleive how good it was. It was the best Pork Chop I have ever had eating out. Highly recommend if you are in town!!!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

1st time there, Service was excellent, though the valet parking was a bit lame, for an appetizer had the crab/avacodo on a tortilla chip, sorry the flavors don't work, the chip over powered the other ingredients. For the entree had the venison sausage & quail, it was good but did not knock off my socks. Thought the tables were too close together, made it extremely loud/noisey and thus had a difficult time conversing with the people in my party. Overall would I go back there again, NO ! There are just too many other restaurants in the Charleston area that stand head and shoulders above this place

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went here on a recommendation by a friend who lives in the area. We enjoyed a great meal. To start with we had the chips and salsa which was very good. I had the fish with lemon beurre blanc sauce. It came with mashed potatoes and a vegetable. The fish was cooked perfectly and the sauce was delicious. My wife had the wood grilled chicken with cheese, avocado, and a sauce. She enjoyed the meal. We finished with sugar and spice doughnuts which were great. Adam was our server and he was very professional and attentive. We will be back ere on our next trip into the area.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Best MahiMahi I've had to date. Complimentary Valet Parking. Definitely make reservations. Business casual. Very busy and loud at times. Bar, dining, and outside patio. Excellent food however, I would like a greater variety and larger menu choice. I guess you cannot have everything.