“very good subs and quick, friendly service!”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #182 of 342 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stopped in here for dinner because we'd had a big lunch and didn't want a lot for dinner. My husband and I split one of their giant subs. It really was giant -- we probably could have eaten a smaller size. The sub maker fixed our sub exactly how we wanted it, even with us not wanting the same thing on each end. My husband is a huge Rams fan and is always wearing Rams tshirts. The sub guy noticed it and started a nice conversation with my husband about football. If we had a Jersey Mike's near us, we would certainly go there!

There are newer reviews for Jersey Mike's Subs

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I'm a local, and I often stop here to grab a quick sandwich. Everytime I do, I always ask myself "why do you keep going back?" Well, the answer simple -- it's fast and simple. It is better than Subway, but I just have a problem with them grabbing the slab of ham, turkey, etc. out of the deli case and throwing it on the slicer. Sorry, just doesn't seem all that sanitary to me. It also seems I always get "the end" of the ham, etc...and believe me they go RIGHT to the end. They are also VERY careful to not give you more than (5) slices of meet per giant sub. Sorry, but I think it's a bit cheap for what you pay for these things! Instead, they load it up with tons of lettuce, etc. If you really want to make a difference please give me my money's worth. Wish I could rate them better--better yet, wish we had a REAL NY/NJ deli here! This time I think I'm done with Jersey Mikes...

1  Thank darinsc
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Decent sandwiches. Nothing special. Better than subway. Parking lot is cramped and shopping center is rundown.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

What a treat. Finding Jersey Mikes in South Carolina and very consistant with their brand. Pretty cool.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Have been enjoying Jersey Mike's since their opening in Mt Pleasant. Consistent great subs at all Mt Pleasant locations.