“A much better experience this go around”
Review of Five Loaves Cafe

Five Loaves Cafe
Ranked #19 of 347 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: In the Crickentree village shopping center off of HWY 17 and Anna knapp blvd Locally sourced foods using anti-biotic free meats, gluten free and vegetarian friendly menu.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I visited the new location of Five Loaves Cafe a few weeks ago for their Sunday brunch. My brother and I arrived with my daughter right as they were opening at 11AM. There was plenty of seating available and no wait. Our server was very polite and right away brought a highchair for my daughter. We sat outside which was really nice, but unlike some places our server never forgot about us. My tea stayed topped off and we were checked on a few times throughout our meal. The food came out promptly and was delicious, I had the breakfast burrito. The prices were very reasonable, not cheap, but a great value for the fresh ingredients. Compared to lunch at the old location, I found brunch at the new location much more enjoyable. The food has always been fresh and delicious, but the new location has much much better atmosphere. I would say this is the nicest brunch I have had in Mount Pleasant to date.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Because of some health issues I sometimes need to find a place to eat healthy. Wow the tomato crab soup, pecan crusted tilapia and vegetable stir fry with tofu was a hit. They also had a pumpkin focacia bread that was pretty amazing.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Had a really nice meal here during a 5 night stay in Mount Pleasant. They don't take reservations but it wasn't too busy at 7pm on a rainy Monday evening so we were seated straight away. Very friendly staff...brought foccacia bread and olive oil, balsamic and herb dip whilst we ordered. My Sauted Shrimp Gnocchi was delicious and my husband enjoyed his Chicken Palliard.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I've always liked this restaurant, and I especially love the new space in Mt. Pleasant! The bar is spacious and has a good happy hour. The bartenders are always very friendly. The grilled cheese pita sandwiches are amazing! And the daily risotto is always creamy and delicious. This is one of my go-to places - it never disappoints.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We ate here after a morning at the beach. We were glad they had an outdoor patio, because we seemed a little casual in our beach coverups. We each ordered a half sandwich and either half soup or half salad. The special salad of the day was quinoa with marinated mushrooms, cranberries, greens, and feta cheese. Delicious! The roasted turkey sandwich was nice slices of "real" turkey on homemade bread. Everything was fresh and we all enjoyed our lunch. We will be back!