“This is definately a chick's resturant”
Review of Five Loaves Cafe

Five Loaves Cafe
Ranked #20 of 344 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: In the Crickentree village shopping center off of HWY 17 and Anna knapp blvd Locally sourced foods using anti-biotic free meats, gluten free and vegetarian friendly menu.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I picked up a to-go order for my wife here the other night. The staff was very friendly, the restaurant was clean, and the food was amazing. Of the few patrons, all were women (it was around 5PM so not very crowded) I have eaten here before for lunch, and the sandwiches, soups, and salads are the best in town, and the clientele is always 90% women for some reason. The price is a little higher than most, sandwiches are about $8, but for the portion and quality, the value is excellent. Parking can sometimes be an issue depending on time of day. I have never eaten here for dinner but the prices seem too steep for me, the current space is more of an upscale sandwich shop, not a fine dinning establishment. So the fine dinning food and prices, don't quite match the ambiance. Perhaps their new location (30 feet down the parking lot) will be a higher priced ambiance. We will see....

1  Thank wm49555

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Have been several times and always receive great service and awesome food for great prices! This is the place to go!

1  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The food is healthy, tasty and the service is pleasant. I always have to get a to go box because the portions are large and the price is very reasonable. One of the best kept secrets from the tourist because it is in a shopping plaza.

1  Thank Pamela E
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Creative and unique menu that is very inexpensive! Throw in friendly servers and what more can you ask for....1/2 price bottles of wine on a Friday Night!! Are you kidding me!! HOMERUN!! To the Owner we saw working the floor, Good luck with the new space, I know we will be back!! P.S We did have our 2 young boys, who know how to behave in a restaurant but if yours don't, LEAVE THEM HOME or the 60 people around you will have to deal with it.

1  Thank ChrisGregory
Reviewed January 17, 2013

the food is good, and prices are reasonable. But only go if you are not in a rush. It took 15 minutes for the waitress to even get to our table after we were seated, and about 45 minutes to get our food. Great salads, fresh soups (all gluten free) and some nice vegetarian entrees

1  Thank lilalubean
murphyeve, Owner at Five Loaves Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

I appreciate your constructive review. Its ones like this that make us all the better. We are working on getting the service back up to the standards I set in the beginning of time. I look forward to having you back to see if you see the difference.

Casey