“Great Food and Price”

Five Loaves Cafe
Ranked #19 of 347 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: In the Crickentree village shopping center off of HWY 17 and Anna knapp blvd Locally sourced foods using anti-biotic free meats, gluten free and vegetarian friendly menu.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The food is healthy, tasty and the service is pleasant. I always have to get a to go box because the portions are large and the price is very reasonable. One of the best kept secrets from the tourist because it is in a shopping plaza.

1  Thank Pamela E

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Creative and unique menu that is very inexpensive! Throw in friendly servers and what more can you ask for....1/2 price bottles of wine on a Friday Night!! Are you kidding me!! HOMERUN!! To the Owner we saw working the floor, Good luck with the new space, I know we will be back!! P.S We did have our 2 young boys, who know how to behave in a restaurant but if yours don't, LEAVE THEM HOME or the 60 people around you will have to deal with it.

1  Thank ChrisGregory
Reviewed January 17, 2013

the food is good, and prices are reasonable. But only go if you are not in a rush. It took 15 minutes for the waitress to even get to our table after we were seated, and about 45 minutes to get our food. Great salads, fresh soups (all gluten free) and some nice vegetarian entrees

1  Thank lilalubean
murphyeve, Owner at Five Loaves Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

I appreciate your constructive review. Its ones like this that make us all the better. We are working on getting the service back up to the standards I set in the beginning of time. I look forward to having you back to see if you see the difference.

Casey

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Love everything about this place and I've sampled A LOT of it! Great soups (always 5 kinds, homemade), half or whole sandwiches, half or whole salads, plus a bonus, extra blackboard full of daily specials! You can't go wrong here, AND the service is GREAT! But don't go there so there is room for my friends and me! Kidding..., just kidding! Just GO!

3  Thank MyReply
Reviewed December 15, 2012

THE MOST FANTASTIC RESTAURANT! Even sent family friends who were going there this weekend. They lucked out to be able to attend the Cannon Street 10th. Anniversary celebration. They were from Dallas, and like us, they are trying to convince the owners to expand to Texas and to Arizona!!

1  Thank ArizonaSedona