“Local Favorite”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is a local place with good pizza, salads, etc. for eat-in or take-out. Quick service when you call in so your order is almost always ready when you arrive. Very good on replacements or credits is something is wrong or amiss.

MountPleasantBrixx, General Manager at Brixx Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Thanks so much for the support! We want every
customer to be satisfied when they come to Brixx.

-Renee

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

The Brixx Pizza in Mt. Pleasant has just become part of our regular itinerary every time we visit Charleston! We were promptly greeted with a friendly southern smile and hospitality upon entering the restrauant and things only got better. The appetizer, bruschetta, and pizza were among the best we have ever eaten. Without question, I would recommend Brixx to anyone with an affinity for pizza.

Thank ya'll so much for making Brixx a part of your Charleston visit.
Happy to have you back anytime!

-Renee

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We loved this place so much we went back twice in the same week. Two people in our party are gluten-free and Brixx has a gluten-free pizza crust; you choose your toppings. The rest of our group thought the regular pizza crust was just delicious - crispy bottom but sturdy enough to support lots of toppings. For an appetizer, we had Tomato Caprese with fresh basil and balsamic glaze. It was terrific! We had the mushroom pizza with fresh arugula and basil--just too good! The service is great; very friendly atmosphere. They have a great outside dining area and when inside, you have a good view of the wood-fire oven. It's worth going to smell the aroma when you open the door. We could not have been happier with both of our visits.

MountPleasantBrixx, General Manager at Brixx Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

So excited ya'll had a wonderful experience. Thanks for visiting! -Renee

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I returned to what was once my favorite restaurant. I have to say the food was good but that manager is unbelievably horrible. I have never in my life seen a supposed professional who is so rude and nasty. Why you have someone of this caliber representing your restaurant and franchise amazes me. He is so rude to his employees and the customers. I can not believe this has been such an ongoing situation. I am not the only reviewer who has mentioned this.

Changes are here, please come give us another try.

Thanks!
Renee Milholland

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

While at brixx waiting for my take out, I heard what I assume to be a boss ask his employee if he was a f****** idiot! Are you kidding me! How can anyone get away with speaking like that to an employee. Will never go back.

1  Thank zaralor

As the new general manager, this is very disheartening to hear. Our goal is to make everyone's experience fun and enjoyable. Please give us another try.

Renee Milholland