“The best hot dogs in SC!”

Skoogies Chicago Style Deli
Ranked #68 of 344 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 21, 2012

The HomeWrecker Dog is killer! A great local place. We have been going for years.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Skoogies serves authentic Chicago hot dogs. They have a diversified menu actually, but I've never been able to walk in there and order anything except the a hot dog and seasoned fries! The fries are excellent - really thin fries, and you can have them seasoned or not. Even the buns are better than other places. I love Soogies! My husband is from Chicago and I kept telling him about it. Finally, after coincidentally ending up on the same cruise ship with the owner of Skoogies, he went to try it and agreed. If you're looking for a great hot dog, this is the place!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

This place is great. Skoogie's has the best traditional hot dogs in the area. It's always crowded when I go in and for good reason. I'm not sure why, but I love the fries there, too. There is zilch atmosphere, but you're there for the dogs anyway, right?

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Been eating here since I was a little kid, hot dogs and fries are great.

1  Thank rdklomp
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I have visited Skoogies on several occasions when having lunch with a couple of business associates. While Delis are not my first choice for lunch I have to admit I enjoy this place. The portions are generous and extremely flavorful and the price is great. My friends all from up north swear by the place.