“Really great seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I ordered the fried seafood platter with grilled vegies. My wife orderd the crab cakes with smashed potatoes. We were both suprised to be given a big bowl of she crab soup and a "House Salad" that would have been called a "Chef's Salad" anywhere else. By the time our food arrived, we were full so we only sampled the entrees. They were really good so we asked for boxes and ate the food for breakfast next morning. My platter had fried oysters, clam strips, scallops, mussels (no shell, battered and fried), jumbo shrimp and a flounder filet. Veggies included carrots, onion, broccoli, and bok choy. Her crab cakes were also great and the potatoes had bacon, cheese and some delicious spice we could not ID. Looking forward to eating here again ASAP.

There are newer reviews for Zeus Grill & Seafood

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Loved the pricing, the food is GOOD standard greek food. I usually always get the Greek Chicken and Gyros dinner. They are fast and friendly.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

This Greek restaurant serves good food with good service. I read several bad reviews after we went there, but we experienced none of the issues they stated. Seated promptly, service was friendly and quick, decent price, good food. Only suggestion would be serve less Greek potatoes - they were very good but just way too many of them. Unknowingly went to their sister restaurant in Charleston the next day and it was just as good - a delicious hamburger! Great flavor!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

My wife and I had lunch a Zeus a couple of times in the last month or two. The last time was on a Sunday when they had their brunch menu. My wife had an omelette and potatoes, and I had the gyro sandwich with Greek potatoes (which I think are terrific). Both meals (even the omelette!) came with soup and salad - we both had an absolutely delicious bean soup. I thought the dressing on the Greek salad was a little too vinegary, but otherwise enjoyed it.

We'll definitely be returning.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

So disappointed. The food is getting worse and worse here. The greek chicken is so dried out and the poor gyros is indescribable. The tzatziki sauce is clearly from and can and is gelatinous and tastes like chemicals. It is very sad that a greek style restaurant can not be bothered to make their own cucumber sauce. It was terrible and they should be ashamed. I have eaten here 12 or so times over the years and it is a terrible value for the money. We spent close to $60 or so and what a terrible value. There are hardly any cars in the parking lot ever and it has become a rather sad place to eat, borderline depressing. The food is terrible, do not waste your money.

1  Thank scgardengnome