“Hard to get to but a top-notch Chick-Fil-A”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #71 of 350 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This Chick-Fil-A has a location that is easily seen but hard to get to. However we were rewarded when we got there. This restaurant coped with an extremely busy Saturday bunch of families and provided excellent service. My family loved it as they love most Chick-Fil-A's. Thanks however for the exceptional service provided by your staff in the dining room.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Love this place! Great value and food is always fresh and delicious. I only wish they were open on Sundays but I respect their beliefs.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I love chick-fil-a, but this one in particular really had it going on....very, very curtious.. My husband had our little boy in his arms, and I had our 5 month old in his baby car seat carrier, and do you know that onc of the girls told us to go ahead and choose a place to sit, and brought menus and everything!!!! So sweet!!!!! Now that is service!!!!! Especially to a tired momma and daddy!!! LOL

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Hubby and I had lunch at the Chick-fil-A in Mt. Pleasant, SC, on August 1, 2012, Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day. We couldn't have been more pleased. An employee whom we assume was the manager was in the parking lot directing the multitude of vehicles that poured in as if it were part of his everyday duties. He never looked ruffled or haggered but was perfectly pleasant. Inside, the employees did the same. God must have done His loaves and fishes thing again because cars continued to park and, although there were lots of people inside, there were always tables available. And, of course, the food was delicious and served in a timely manner.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

I assume Chick-fil-A was the first fast food chicken restaurant. The only good thing I can say about the menu are the nuggets, which are tasty and will be the first thing to disappear at a kid's party. The sandwiches on the other hand are awful, chicken is stringyand tough (because of the way it's cut), I've ordered two sandwiches on separate occasions that weren't cooked thru ~ that was my LAST trip to poultry gone wild.