“Excellent eating experience”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Isle of Palms Connector
Description: Serving lunch and dinner daily as well as Sunday brunch. Full bar with extensive beer, specialty cocktail and wine list. Beautiful patio dining available when weather allows. Opened since 1994, our mission has been to effectively nourish body and soul while preserving the highest level of quality and value. The open kitchen and upscale atmosphere of eclectic California / Mediterranean is designed to provide healthy fare in a casual, full service environment.
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We have been here for lunch and liked it so we came back during restaurant week. Three of us had the sirloin and one fish off of the restaurant week menu, all of which were excellent and a very good apple pie dessert. Service is friendly but the seat I sat on had a very hard and uncomfortable place in it. The regular menu had many interesting dishes which will draw us back again. The value here is excellent, good food at a good price.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I have made numerous trips to IOP and always wanted to try this restaurant. Boy do I wish I would have stopped here many years ago! The menu has many options. Everything has a healthy spin and great under 450 calorie section. I ordered the mini crab cakes to share, white bean and turkey chili and roast turkey sandwich on sourdough. So good! I will make plans to dine here on all my future visits.

1  Thank Stephanie H
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We had lunch here and while the menu is limited the food was great. We used them before for catering an event and were very pleased.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We had considered other places at 4:20 in the afternoon, but none served dinner at that time. A quick call to Mosaic let us know that they started serving dinner at 4:30. We had the spring rolls for an appetizer and they were delicious - along with the warm complimentary wheat bread. My wife had the sriracha-honey fried chicken, which came with deliciously seasoned asparagus and a cup of award winning mac and cheese (we had to see what made it award winning!). I had the MMC Salmon - a 450-calorie dish of grilled salmon served over a bed of spinach, zuchini, squash, artichoke hearts, olives, onions, and peppers with lemon-vinaigrette - a great combination (okay, I picked out the olives, but that was easy enough to do!). We were impressed by the fresh-cut flowers and the attentive (but not overly-so) waitress. As it was earlier in the evening, we felt like we had the place to ourselves and left very satisfied.

1  Thank Jeff Y
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch at Mosaic on our last day in Charleston. The house made mozarella salad was delicious! My husband had the fried green tomato BLT sandwich and said it was awesome! We will definitely visit again on our next trip. We heard the shrimp and grits were amazing...can't wait to try.