“Never miss a meal”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Isle of Palms Connector
Description: Serving lunch and dinner daily as well as Sunday brunch. Full bar with extensive beer, specialty cocktail and wine list. Beautiful patio dining available when weather allows. Opened since 1994, our mission has been to effectively nourish body and soul while preserving the highest level of quality and value. The open kitchen and upscale atmosphere of eclectic California / Mediterranean is designed to provide healthy fare in a casual, full service environment.
Reviewed February 23, 2012

3 words, Shrimp and Grits. Every year we go to Charleston, stay at Wild Dunes, and every year we make atleast 2 stops at Mosaic. Nice atmosphere, not overly pricey and pleasant staff. There's no reason not to stop and enjoy a meal.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

Sunday brunch -- too many good sounding things to try.... This is not a fancy restaurant, it is basically a cafe/bistro type thing -- but the food is good and the service was, also. I rate it against others in the same category, not necessarily against more upscale restaurants in Mount Pleasant.

I'm a northern girl with a love for shrimp and grits -- so I tried them (half order) and wasn't really disappointed. I don't like onions much, and truly hate the current trend of red onions in everything, so that was a con -- but the rest was a pro. Andouille sausage, shrimp, grits, and cheese -- seriously, how can that be a bad thing? (yknow, other than the onions...)

I also had the shrimp roller -- which is really just another name for a wrap. It was very good. Spinach and artichokes and shrimp and a wonderful sauce -- all good. My mother was as enthralled with her chicken roller -- she felt it was a bit too saucy, albeit tasty.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Basically, the food was not all that in flavor but was fresh. I got the shrimp gumbo soup (it was soup of the day) w half a Lamb pita. There wasn't ANY shrimp in the "shrimp gumbo" and the pita had zero flavor. The sauce was alright but that was all I could taste. The lamb was not seasoned well (if at all) and was tough. Husband ordered turkey roll and he said his was bland, sauce helped but over all he gave a thumbs down. He also ordered sweet tea and without any warning she served him sweet tea with cinnamon in it. I'd never go back. Portion size was pretty bad. $21.00 for what we ordered plus we always tip 20%. Atmosphere was nice open and clean. Nice big windows that made it feel open. It's good for ppl who enjoy smaller meals and like to try things "out of the ordinary". My husband calls it "fru-fru" lol. Hope this helps!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Have eaten here several times and it never disappoints.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

We spent the day in Charleston and were trying to find some place to have dinner when we stumbled across this place.

I require gluten free so we went in first to make sure I would have some options. The hostess wasn't completely sure but a person who we believe was the owner came up and assured me they had several options.

Once seated the waiter ran through my options, there were not a lot but he was very knowledge about what could and could not be made gluten free. I had the MMC Salmon which was wonderful and quite filling. This is some place I would eat at again if in the area.

Their prices were reasonable and the service was prompt.