“Love, love, love! Great food, great service, unique menu, eccentric atmosphere.”
Review of MOSAIC Restaurant Charleston - CLOSED

MOSAIC Restaurant Charleston
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Isle of Palms Connector
Description: Serving lunch and dinner daily as well as Sunday brunch. Full bar with extensive beer, specialty cocktail and wine list. Beautiful patio dining available when weather allows. Opened since 1994, our mission has been to effectively nourish body and soul while preserving the highest level of quality and value. The open kitchen and upscale atmosphere of eclectic California / Mediterranean is designed to provide healthy fare in a casual, full service environment.
Reviewed July 25, 2011

My husband and I went here and absolutely loved it. Unique little place. We went here for dinner and had an amazing meal. We enjoyed the eccentric, romantic feeling atmosphere. Very small town feel. Great place and loved our meals. They even have a menu for low calorie, healthy meals. We really enjoyed this place and plan to bring people who visit in the future.

• Visited July 2011

Roanoke, Virginia
“Spectacular Food, good venue!”
Reviewed April 3, 2011

We loved this place. Went for the brunch on Sunday. I had grand marnier French toast with cheese grits-WOW-best ever! And my mimosa was awesome too. My husband had the charleston chicken wrap-equally delicious. Just a different place-not commercialized. A must try!

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Scrumptious Breakfast/Brunch Menu!”
Reviewed August 14, 2009

We ate here last Sunday for brunch while vacationing on Isle of Palms. It was delicious! I ordered the Grand Marnier French toast and my husband ordered their special breakfast sandwich (fried eggs, spinach and Canadian bacon was part of it) for that day. Our children ordered from the kids' brunch menu.

The food was quick to come out and as I stated in my title - scrumptious! We plan on going back for lunch or dinner next time OR breakfast again. :)

Mill Creek, Washington
“Fit 400 menu impressed me!”
Reviewed April 29, 2009

Mosiac is a cute place. And in all their menu is good...BUT... They have a delicious FIT 400 menu where everything in that section is 400 calories or less -- and it tastes AWESOME! I've tried almost everything on that fit 400 menu and everything has been great so far. Other items on the menu are good as well, they have salads, sandwiches and entrees. Like the other reviewer said, their tea is awesome. Sunday brunch is quiet good as well. The outdoor seating is enjoyable on pretty sunny days.

vakelly
“A STEP ABOVE FOR SUNDAY BRUNCH”
Reviewed June 6, 2008

A great place for Sunday Brunch with a touch of class!!! Menu items include salads, wraps, burgers, and even pizza! Great service, always looking to please and the sweet tea is to die for!! I'm hooked!