“Great friendly pleasant stay!”

Courtyard Charleston Mt. Pleasant
Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed February 11, 2014

After leaving another hotel down the road for bad conditions this place was truly a breath of fresh air. The staff was extraordinary. So kind, friendly and pleasant! Room was excellent, clean, fresh bed linens. Great workout area. Everything was top notch! Will stay there again next visit!

Room Tip: Don't get room close to workout room, too noisy...downstairs.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Barbara T
Ashley M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Charleston Mt. Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about our hotel. I'm delighted that your experience was pleasant. We do indeed hope that you will come back to visit us when you return to our area. Again, your kind words were greatly appreiated. Regards, AMIller, Director of Sales.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Hotel was spotless, very comfortable, and great condition. Great location to IOP and downtown. The man at the front desk reception was so incredibly friendly and welcoming as soon as we walked in to check in. It was so refreshing to receive welcoming service compared to other places. My family has traveled to the Charleston area for 20+ years and I think this is one of the best hotels we have stayed at and is in a great location to everything. Great quality/experience for the price. Would recommend and will be returning!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Ashley M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Charleston Mt. Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to write about Courtyard Mt. Pleasant. We are delighted that you were pleased with your time at the hotel. Please come back and visit us again. Happy New Year. Regards, AMiller

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I recently spent the night at this location while in town for a business trip. I found this hotel to be perfect for my stay. The location is very convenient to downtown Charleston, approximately 10 minutes away. The facility is clean and comfortable with ample seating in the lobby around the fireplace. Check in was friendly and efficient; in fact, all of the staff that I encountered were friendly and accommodating. The room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. I didn't eat in the restaurant, but understand from other guests that it was quite good. I would not hesitate to stay here in the future and to recommend this location to others.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Stayed for a long weekend with my daughter and found this location to be perfect. Close to the beaches yet near downtown. Nice room with an outside pool area and lounge. Didn't use the restaurant as there were so many good restaurants close by. Be sure to check out Tokyo crepes close to the beach! They are amazing!! One more thing, be sure to wear comfortable shoes for walking in town. Sandals just don't cut it as we ended up doing a lot more walking than planned. The historic district South of Broad is well worth the time, amazing!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank otistboneunser
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a good place to stay while in Charleston. Very affordable and the rooms are clean. The staff is always very helpful. This motel is minutes to downtown Charleston and Isle of palm. They offer a great breakfast bar for a small fee. If you are a gold member it comes with your stay. Great visit

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tanya S
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel on business on four occasions this year and found it to be clean and quiet on most nights. During the summer on weekends it's a bit noisier with beach going families. The location is great and close to a number of Mt Pleasant restaurants and shopping. The staff is friendly and helpful, however I've had problems with my room keys not working on at least two occasions which meant multiple trips to the front desk. On my most recent trip I had an issue with my shower water temperature. The staff resolved the problem promptly, but it was an issue again the next day. Overall I'd still recommend it but hope the problems I had most recently are not the start of a trend.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JuliaP
Ashley M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Charleston Mt. Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. I'm delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your visits with us! Our staff does strive to offer tremendous guest service, so they will be quite happy to hear you found them helpful and and friendly. I also greatly appreciate your feed back regarding your sleeping room keys and the water temperature in your room. It is very important for us to be aware of these issues to ensure they don't become a trend. I will personally speak with our Chief Engineer to alert him of this and make sure that the issues were reported and have been resolved. We look forward to having you with us next time you're in the area. Kindest Regards, AMiller - Director of Sales.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Nice hotel with nice staff. Within an easy drive to beach and historic Charleston, SC. Many nearby dining choices and shopping close too. Small kitchen area allowed us to prep food for day at the beach.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family