Courtyard Charleston Mt. Pleasant
Quality Inn & Suites Patriots Pt.(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
$108
QualityInn
Comfort Suites at the Isle of Palms Connector(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
$110
ComfortSuites
$84
Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
$104
$134
Hampton.com
$219
  • Pool
Best Western Patriots Point(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
$118
BestWestern.com
Wyndham Garden Charleston Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
$140
Shem Creek Inn(Mount Pleasant)
$293
$189
Official Hotel
All reviewsmarriott courtyardfire pitnicest courtyardstandard courtyardfront deskisle of palmsbeautiful hotelbeautiful lobbyroom was cleansullivan's islandhot tubsitting areacommon areaswould definitely stay here againnice staywe've stayedthe staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed January 21, 2013

The hotel had a very nice ambiance to it. The bar, breakfast area, common area, gym, and pool area are all very nice. The room itself was very comfortable and very clean. The ameneties are very nice such as the outdoor whirlpool, wifi access, gym, laundry room, information/help desk. The big problems were: the not free breakfast, and the noise. We spent two nights here and our room seemed to be surrounded by teenagers on a class trip for the first night. I thought they were the problem but the second night we were surrounded by what was not as loud adults but I could still hear everything . The night before a marathon you need your sleep and unfortunately I am a light sleeper and my husband can sleep through armageddon. The loud teens and the slamming doors were annoying! I still have blood shot eyes from the two nights of bad sleep (though I have to admit we just got home last night).

Room Tip: I think the rooms on the top floor might be quieter- as I could hear the shuffling around of people above our room as well. I did not hear them quite as much as the teens next to us.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 369Wanderer
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Overall very pleasant stay, needs renovations to rooms and lobby, needs more highly trained staff and updated towels. Could be a great property since it has a very convenient location. We had a room with a balcony which made room ventilation great. If it was updated like the new Courtyards it would be phenomenal.

Room Tip: Best rooms face west to the courtyard as expected.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Robert W
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My family booked 3 suites and a king room over the holidays. The property is very nice but desparately in need of an update. The floor coverings were worn and threadbare, the furniture was non-functioning (drawers would not open/close) and the towels should have been given a decent burial a long time ago.

There is a gentleman working there who is given free rein to interact w/ guests. He seemed to be a semi-lunatic imposing his views on all guests/employees in a most disruptive way. Among other offensive things he did during our stay: LOUD conversations on his cell phone while in the dining room at breakfast. Every other Marriott employee was correct and respectful during our stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Claudia V
Ashley M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Charleston Mt. Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Charleston Mt. Pleasant for your stay during the holidays. I am so sorry that you were not pleased with your experience at our hotel. The issues that you mentioned have been addressed with our housekeeping staff, and I am hopeful that any problem has been corrected..

Additionally, the gentleman that you referred to in your review was a guest at the hotel, not an employee. He is no longer staying at our location. It is truly our goal to exceed the expectations of each guest, and again my most sincere apologies that your stay was less than perfect. It would be my pleasure to speak to you further regarding your experience. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel. 843-284-0900. Kindest Regards, Ashley Miller

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for three nights over Christmas. A heavy set white haired man who seemed to be the manager was roaming around the lobby and dining room every day when we were there. He was very loud and made multiple inappropriate remarks that we just couldn't believe we were hearing--political comments, religious pronouncements etc. He seemed to think that everyone agreed with him (or should). He tried to be funny but he wasn't. What we expect in a hotel is service, not loud harangues. Our room was adequate but not very clean. The towels were worn, thin, and gray and should have been replaced long ago. The dresser drawers were broken. The dining room floor looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in days. Staffing may have been thin over the holiday, but Marriott should deliver better services or take its name off the building.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 634caper

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Courtyard Mt. Pleasant. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the entire staff for your less than perfect stay. I wanted to take this opportunity to assure you that the person you mentioned does not work for our hotel or Marriott International and was simply a guest at our hotel. He is no longer staying here.

If you have any questions or would like to speak to me further regarding your visit, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Most Kind Regards,
Ashley Miller

Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights while our boat, which we live on was hauled. When we worked in the height of our business we were Platinum members of Marriott Rewards. Needless to say, I've stayed in hundreds of Courtyards. This one is different. It has local ownership and operation. Oriental rugs, fireplaces, plantation furniture ... feels and looks like a full service Marriott. Bar in the sitting room and small restaurant for breakfast. Great service. Comfortable room. Not set up like the new Courtyards but a great stay nonetheless. Lots of very good places to eat within 1.5 miles range.

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding Courtyard by Marriott Mt. Pleasant. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. On behalf of the entire staff, please visit again when you can.

Kindest Regards,