“Great place!”

Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
San Antonio, tx
“Great place!”
Reviewed March 20, 2011

Stayed here 2 nights with my family. Great service! Room and property were very clean.

• Stayed March 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
South Carolina
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We have stayed here twice before and will gladly stay again. Nice free coffee. Pool and hot tub area is very nice as is the large gathering area on the main floor. Large fire pit makes you feel likes its better than a 3 star property. Comfortable bed. Good TV with several HD channels. Only issue this time was that the wireless Internet was very spotty on my laptop in the room and on my iPod touch in the public areas. I did not say anything because I was only checking email. But if I had been on a business trip it would have been a problem. Don't remember this from before. Again, nice hotel. Internet would need to be better for business use.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Pasco, Washington
Reviewed February 26, 2011

This is a rather nice Courtyard. Location ia easy to make in and our and getting to Charleston ia easy.

The hotel has an outside pool and hot tub (didn't use them though) and free wifi everywhere and a bar. The morning buffet is good for $10.

• Stayed February 2011
Florence, South Carolina
Reviewed February 21, 2011

Friendly service. When we checked in, they did not tell us they had put us in a handicap room, we went back to front desk and they changed our room to a regular. They were very nice about it. Also they were great in recommending local restaraunts. Plenty of parking and close to door. Everything was clean. No problems. This was the second time we stayed here because we liked it.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed November 20, 2010

It was slightly tricky to find the hotel coming in from 526 (the hotel is at the back of a strip mall) and we wound up looping around once, but we got there with no problem on the second pass. The hotel itself seems both older and newer than its ten years. At first we thought it was rebranded and remodeled as a Courtyard, but it's really a credit to it that it still looks fresh.

Breakfast was unbelievable -- so much to choose from that it's almost hard to deal with. All very good.

It was a good location once we got our bearings. Anyone with a few minutes to spare should check out the Mt. Pleasant Waterfront Park just about 10 minutes away. If you can get there to see sunset over the river, looking up at the bridge, it's gorgeous.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed November 1, 2010

as a veteran hotel manager, I tend to be a little hard to please at hotels since I look a little closer at some services that others may not know to look for; however, this hotel was amazing. When I admired the mild weather in October (I'm from Ohio!!) I was upgraded at check in to a nice room with french doors opening up to a balcony. I also needed assistance in printing a document, which I could not access at the business center computer and the front desk agent did everything she could to assist me, including trying to print my document at the front desk computer. The document I was trying to print was a UPS shipping label, and we were unsuccessful in ever getting it printed, but the Assistant General Manager was able to ship my package out after I checked out and then called me to let me know she was able. This property truly knows the meaning of Guest Service!! thank you so much to all!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
Georgia
Reviewed August 19, 2010

This is a great hotel, we really enjoyed our stay. It was convenient to downtown Charleston and Patriots Point. The girls loved the pool in the evening after a hot day out. We found the Town Center type mall a short drive from the hotel and went out there for dinner and even to the movies while it rained. Be sure and go the the breakfast buffet the made to order omlets are the best! Next time I will bring what we need to make smores in the firepit!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family