“Great food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great food!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

They have these awesome sandwiches called Wedgies, they're like a sandwich made with calzone/pizza dough. Delish! Try the buffalo chicken one with some ranch dressing, you won't be disappointed. Also love the turkey wrap, nice and fresh. Total bill for two adults was only $20...can't beat that!

• Visited May 2012

“Steel City is great”
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

The pizza at Steel City is always fantastic as well as the pasta. The only problem you may have is a long wait due to high demand especially on weekends. The food and atmosphere is worth the wait. When I have friends visit from out of town we always eat here.

South Carolina
“Awful experience”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

we visited this restaurant on Friday, April 6, 2012 for a late lunch. the restaurant was not busy and we were promptly seated. There we waited and waited and waited. We were to the point of leaving and we should have left. When we were finally helped. Our drink order came out promptly as did our appetizer. We ordered a buffalo dip. It was bad. It was bland and cold, no taste at all. The tortilla chips looked as if salt had just been dumped on them. I couldn't/wouldn't eat it. My daughter tried to eat it as she was very hungry. When our pizza arrived it was inedible. The crust was soggy and it was just bad. Worse than a store bought frozen pizza. To me the pizza had been left over, microwaved and served to us. We didn't eat any of it. I paid the bill and left. I had all intentions of complaining but my daughters wouldn't let me. They want to leave without making a scene. In a town with such great restaurants I wish i had known. I would have saved a lot of time and money. I will say that it had a nice atmosphere and liked the music that was played.

• Visited April 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Now called Steel City Pizza”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Fantastic food! And great beer prices! I love that SC still has Happy Hour!

Visited March 2012
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Good pizza, great fried shrimp, fast delivery”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

One thing to note, they have changed their name to Steel City Pizza. But, if you look it up under Giuseppi's, you'll be directed to the new site. It was raining, we didn't feel like going out, so we gave them a call. Had the shrimp basket (excellent!) and the meatball parm pizza, along with some salads. Price was great, delivery was maybe about 30 minutes (and this was on a rainy Saturday afternoon) All the food was hot, and everything was delicious. Being from the NYC area, we're very judgmental about pizza, and we really enjoyed this. Nice that they had a 12", since it was just two of us. The sweet tea was good too. Definitely a go- to for delivery.

• Visited March 2012