We had wanted to visit here for a while but when we checked the price was a little high for our budget. Lucked up on a reasonable rate and where very pleased. The cottages are as nice as the pictures look. It was as if we were in our on little world. The view was great. When we return( and we will) - We will request a lower number cottage found out the lower the number to better the view. The screened porch had the most confortable wicker rockers that made for a few heavenly days of reading and relaxing. The only change I would have made was the breakfast. We stayed 3 days and passed on breakfast the 3rd day because it was a repeat of days 1 and 2. - Bed was very confortable. Bath was large - kitchen - had everything you could need. Even has a washer and dryer with detergent provided. DVDS and books available to use. Overall has made my top ten list. Can't wait to return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cottages on Charleston Harbor offer ten two-bedroom cottages with spacious living areas, full kitchens, and private porches where you can enjoy waterfront views unlike any other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your The Cottages on Charleston Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages On Charleston Harbor Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Belvidere Hotel Mount Pleasant