Back a second time to the cottages....the cottages are very nice, great porches viewing the harbor, fully equipped kitchens and private. Staff are very nice. We like staying away from downtown. Plenty to do in Mt Pleasant area and its only 5 minutes to all the town activities. We have stayed in cottage #'s 1&2. Both are very nice but would avoid #1 because it's next to a noisy industrial air conditioning unit. We loved sitting on the porch and watching the ships come in and out of the harbor. I would recommend The Cottages to anyone looking for nice private accommodations that are not far from the activities Charleston has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cottages on Charleston Harbor offer ten two-bedroom cottages with spacious living areas, full kitchens, and private porches where you can enjoy waterfront views unlike any other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Cottages on Charleston Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages On Charleston Harbor Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Belvidere Hotel Mount Pleasant