We have stayed at the Cottages several times during the last few years at holidays, summertime and fall, and have not wanted to leave when it was time to go. We find the location very convenient, the staff very helpful and friendly and the cottages equipped with everything you could need for your stay. Yes, the cottages are showing a little wear, but we've always found them clean and neat, and if we used all of the creamer, tea or coffee, a note to the housekeeper and it was restocked. Noise from the resort next door was no worse than the kids in the other cottages and at the pool. The only negative comment I have is that they are difficult to book for weekends and holidays now that they are so popular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cottages on Charleston Harbor offer ten luxurious two-bedroom, three-bath Cottages with a full kitchen, living room and screened-in porch. Our guests' favorite feature at the Cottages on Charleston Harbor are the breathtaking vistas that include views of Fort Sumter, downtown Charleston and more in our nine harbor front Cottages. Guests find it hard to leave the rest and relaxation of their private porches and we don't blame them with incredible views and a relaxing rocking chair, or hammock it's the perfect setting to enjoy a cup of coffee, take a nap, or enjoy dinner; water lapping just feet away surrounded by incredible views. With convenient access to downtown Charleston, guest also enjoy daily house keeping, a delicious continental breakfast, afternoon snacks in the clubhouse, free parking and outstanding southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cottages on Charleston Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages On Charleston Harbor Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Belvidere Hotel Mount Pleasant