The place was adorable. We traveled with one other couple while doing some boating and visiting Charleston, Isle of Palms, and Sullivan's Island. We had our own cottage with a kitchen and each bedroom has its own private bath, which is a plus. Small intimate resort. The staff was outstanding an went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The Cottages are located in an ideal location for traveling to downtown, less that a 10 minute drive. The decor is a little tired BUT the atmosphere and serenity of this resort makes up for that. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone. We had a wonderful time while staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cottages on Charleston Harbor offer ten luxurious two-bedroom, three-bath Cottages with a full kitchen, living room and screened-in porch. Our guests' favorite feature at the Cottages on Charleston Harbor are the breathtaking vistas that include views of Fort Sumter, downtown Charleston and more in our nine harbor front Cottages. Guests find it hard to leave the rest and relaxation of their private porches and we don't blame them with incredible views and a relaxing rocking chair, or hammock it's the perfect setting to enjoy a cup of coffee, take a nap, or enjoy dinner; water lapping just feet away surrounded by incredible views. With convenient access to downtown Charleston, guest also enjoy daily house keeping, a delicious continental breakfast, afternoon snacks in the clubhouse, free parking and outstanding southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cottages on Charleston Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages On Charleston Harbor Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Belvidere Hotel Mount Pleasant