This was my first stay at a Red Roof Inn. The location was great, close to the beach and downtown. The room was upgraded, but super small. The sink was part of the bedroom and the bathtub and toilet separate, in a tiny bathroom, not a lot of privacy. No closet (there's a shelf with some hangers), no coffee in the room, no iron. The walls also seem thin, you could hear anything going on outside and next door. The bed was comfortable, but the sheets and pillows weren't that great. The towels were bad! I'm small person and I could barely wrap it around my body. They also don't absorb any water.
If you don't want to spend a lot of many and stay by everything, I would recommend this hotel. I guess for a 2 star it wasn't that bad. It was clean, staff was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in Hilton Head that is recommended for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Mount Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Red Roof Inn