In an area (Charleston) that is WAY overpriced for the average family, this Red Roof Inn is in an excellent location at a bargain price for the area. We stay here because dogs are allowed and are free (Thank You Red Roof Inn!!!) But even still the location is right across the bridge in Mt. Pleasant which is easy to get to Charleston and not quite as cramped. It is also closer to the beach at Sullivan's Island which also allow dogs on the beach (from 5am until 10am without leashes). This RRI has just been renovated and it seems brand new, very clean, everything working right! The folks at the desk are helpful and friendly too. I like having no carpet in the rooms and instead having wood floors instead..it seems cleaner. You can walk to shopping center with a grocery store next to the hotel as well as a few local restaurants and the other restaurants in Mt. Pleasant seems less expensive and "touristy" than Charleston. Lots of families stay here and everyone seems mindful of their pets. I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in Hilton Head that is recommended for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Mount Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Red Roof Inn