“Great place to stay”

Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant
Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Only 5 Minutes and you can be in down Charleston, Clean rooms, great staff, Upgrating rooms with flat screen TV, new paint what more could you ask and a great price. also pet freindly, also Mt. Pleasant has a lot of great Sea food restraunts, plus some good shopping.

Room Tip: Watch Red Roof web sight can save as much as 20% for early booking
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
i0242, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay! I pleased that you enjoyed the experience and invite you back to stay with us again on any future visits.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I stayed here, and we thought the staff was very friendly. The rooms were very clean, and the housekeepers were very helpful. Since we are from out of town, the staff had no problem directing us to some of the most popular tourist attractions. When I misplaced my room key, the lady at the front desk had no problem recognizing my face, and she knew exactly in which room I was staying. She was very friendly, and most helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dee C
i0242, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about the Red Roof Inn Mt Pleasant. You are a valued guest and we appreciate your comments. We look forward to serving you again on your future stays.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Just want to let people know that this hotel to us is the best in Mt. Pleasant. The rooms were veery clean and the housekeeping was excellent. The best part was that the Front Office people were so friendly and courteous. We were treated with respect and what ever we needed was brought right away. The area was quiet and we were never distrubed by loud noises or drinking. We will stay there any time we are in Charleston. In most Hotels you could not sleep because of noise. Especially if you stayed on a weekend. I would rate this Hotel high on the list.

Room Tip: Ground Floorr was great on the North Side
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff and cleean rooms. We appreciate you choosing us and look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights and it was fine. I had a very tight budget for this trip, so I chose the cheapest, but safest/nicest hotel I could afford and this was it. I typically stay at places that are a slight step up from Red Roofs, but this worked and the price was right. We chose the "superior king" and it was fairly spacious with a king bed, working desk area, tv, fridge, sink area, and bathroom. The bed was not particularly comfortable but it wasn't terrible either.

The staff person was nice when I checked in, but the check in room reeked of smoke. I was nervous that my room would be the same, but my room smelled fine.

The hotel is very easy to find and there are a few barbecue restaurants and a breakfast place within walking distance. There are many other attractions in Mt Pleasant and Charleston nearby so it is a convenient place to stay.

So all in all, it was a fine stay. Nothing really stands out positive or negative. That being said, I would still try to stay at other chains that are a little nicer even if they are more expensive, if I have the budget for the trip.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn on your recent trip. We are a budgeted hotel and I am pleased we were able to accomodate your needs. I hope that you will consider choosing us again on any future visits to the area.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I loved my stay at the Red Roof Inn !!! The staff were very Friendly , they were very helpful on places to see and places to eat ..Our rooms were very clean and i would stay again when we come back to visit !!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
i0242, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It is always a pleasure to know our goals were met and our guests were taken care of. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We had a pleasant stay. Nice folks and were courteous. If we needed anything they got it for us. I would stay there again when in town. Good location. Will be coming back to stay in near future. This was a weekend trip with friends and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us. I am pleased to know we met your needs and will be sharing all of your comments with the entire staff. We pride ourselves on providing clean rooms at a reasonable cost and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The staff thats works here at Red Roof Inn welcomed us with smiles. The made us feel like family. The front office was very clean. Our room was nice and clean. We had to ask for extra towels and the front desk had them delivered to our room. Also easy to get to and everything is close by. (beach,downtown,entertainment, and restaurants.)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs while visiting beautiful Charleston. I am pleased we were able to meet your needs and look forward to your future stay with us at The Red Roof Inn Mt Pleasant.