“Good food and beer on tap”
Review of WATER DOG Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
WATER DOG Grill
Reviewed March 4, 2014

It wasn't crowded as we stopped late for lunch; the service was quick and our server was pleasant. We loved our grilled cheese special with a cup of chilli (luckily since we both ordered it). Lots of choice on the craft beers they offer. Nice ambiance. We would come back.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Very nice atmosphere. The staff was very friendly. We stopping after the town parade and enjoyed the quiet. The server even made a special order for my son.

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

This local bar is down the street from my work so I got a hot dog, coleslaw and onion rings to go for lunch.

The onion rings had to be squished with many napkins to soak up the old-tasting oil they used to fry them. Otherwise the grease dripped down my throat and made me cough.

The coleslaw has vinegar, peppercorns and very little sugar. It wasn't bad but not what I was expecting.

As for the hot dog, the meat and bun were tasty but they got my toppings wrong. I ordered onion bacon relish, cheese and red peppers. I know the lady who took my order heard me correctly because she even asked me what kind of cheese I wanted. I came back to work, opened my container and found a chili dog. I was very disappointed.

As for the chili, which I ate anyway because I was hungry, it was ok. It tasted like it came from a can but I don't think that's a crime for a local bar anyway.

I made do but it will take a lot to put me in the mood to return here, especially with so many other choices nearby.