“Hesitant at first but glad I went”
Review of East Bay Deli

East Bay Deli
Ranked #247 of 347 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We were hungry and were trying to find something healthy to eat. One of the folks in our party suggested trying East Bay Deli. At first I was a little hesitant because I am not a fan of cold cuts. We gave them a shot anyway. I am glad we did. There is a lot of options for you to select from. The amount of food to price ratio was great. The food tasted good.

In the end it ended up not really being a healthy choice. When you see the Chocolate Cake, how could you say no. The cookie was great too. :)

Definitely planning to try again when we are back in that neck of the woods.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

After a trip to Bulls Island I stopped for a sandwich at East Bay Deli. This is the third location I have found now and I plan on revisiting every one of them regularly. My wife and I eat there any chance we get. The food is great. I love reuben sandwiches and East Bay Deli has the best one I have ever eaten. The prices are reasonable and the quality of the food is always the same - excellent!

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

A limited selection. However, everything on the menu was very good. Large portions; prepared properly; quick service; and good coffee too.