“It's Cicis ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Jackson, Michigan
“It's Cicis ”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I live in Michigan and all of our Cicis have closed so every time I'm in South Carolina I stop in here. The staff is friendly especially the manager (The gentleman with the goatee). They will make any type of pizza you want, even crust free pizza for those dieting or with gluten allergies. It's a typical pizza buffet (quantity over quality) but for 5 bucks it's pretty decent. Its kept well stocked and fresh. If you have any request they do a good job of taking care of what you want.

“We miss Cicis!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Back in Ohio all of our Cicis have closed. We jumped at the chance to go to this one. We had a great meal and the price was very easy on our vacation-strained wallet.

• Visited July 2013
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“I'd rather eat off the floor”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Terrible. I saw one of the "waitresses" using her bare hands to scoop parmesan cheese out of a tub and into a table shaker. Grossed me out. The place is dirty. I'll never go back.

New York City, New York
“Cheap as cabn be, food only passable”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I usually would not bother with such a place, but while the food was just acceptable, the staff was very nice...amazingly so for a cheap fast food joint

Visited November 2012
South Carolina, United States
“Best cicis ever!”
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Great manager, great food, great price! I used to hate this chain but not anymore!